Special VIP Golf Event Held Around the 2013 US Senior Open Will Showcase Local Golf Talent
FitnessforGolf.com is sponsoring a "Once-in-a-lifetime" experience taking place in conjunction with the 2013 U.S. Senior Open! This is a very limited and special opportunity for a VIP golf experience based around the Senior Tour's major golf tournament, the U.S. Senior Open held at the Omaha Country Club, a private18-hole golf course in Omaha, Nebraska.
There will be VIP passes for clubhouse access, dinner in the Clubhouse on Championship Sunday, special pro golf instruction from the James and Tom Sieckmann including playing lessons on Monday, a golf performance training session by national record holder Bill Esch on Tuesday morning and the opportunity to play the Championship course less than 48 hours after the US Senior Open Championship. This is a three day golf experience that is perfect for the avid golfer, as a business entertainment to impress the golfer client or as the ultimate buddy trip.
Mike Root, owner of FitnessForGolf.com and the Golf Events chairman of the Omaha Country Club created this event for 12 golfers who wanted a VIP package to enjoy the thrill of Championship Sunday and then wanted to play the course after the pros. Mike said he wanted to share the beauty of the Omaha Country Club the way members experience it at the big event. He also wanted to showcase the talents of three incredible homegrown golf professionals, Tom and James Sieckmann, both who have been recognized for their golf accomplishments, as well as golf fitness instructor and national record holder Bill Esch.
Magnificently designed throughout 300 acres of forested countryside and original Omaha farmlands, each hole respects a land of great natural splendor with panoramic views of mature vegetation and natural rolling terrain. This course was originally established in 1927 by Langford and Moreau. In 1951, nationally acclaimed architect, Perry Maxwell, was retained to breathe new life into the time-honored course. Omaha Country Club now sits among the nation's finest private clubs including Augusta National, Prairie Dunes, Southern Hills and Colonial - all of which are Perry Maxwell designs.
There are only spots available for 12 golfers. Here is the agenda for the three day event
Sunday July 14, 2013
- All Day at the U.S. Senior Open Golf for the Championship Round.
- VIP Clubhouse Passes and All Access Grounds Tickets.
- Private Dinner at Omaha Country Club following the Championship round.
Monday July 15, 2013
- Full Day of Golf Clinics & 18 Holes With the Sieckmann Brothers
- Golf Instruction with Former Tour Winner & Pelz trainer Tom Sieckmann
- Short Game & Putting Instruction with Tour Pro instructor James Sieckmann
- 18 holes of golf and playing lesson with Tom & James Sieckmann
Tuesday July 16, 2013
- Fitness For Golf training with National record holder Bill Esch
- Full Body Golf Fitness Personal Assessment
- Customized golf fitness workouts based on your assessment
- First Tee Stretching and Flexibility Routines for Pre-round workout
- Play Golf at Omaha Country Club, site of the 2013 US Senior Open
For more information or to register to attend please go to www.onceinalifetimegolfevent.com.
Posted June 4, 2013 || Viewed 2,833 times